Steel structure workshop
The construction of steel structure workshop is mainly divided into the following parts:
1. Embedded parts (can stabilize the plant structure)
2. Column, generally H-shaped steel, or C-shaped steel (usually two C-shaped steel connected by angle steel)
3. Beam, generally C-steel and H-steel, (the height of intermediate product depends on the span of beam)
4. Purlin: generally C-shaped steel and Z-shaped steel are used.
5. Support, brace, usually round steel.
6. There are two kinds of tiles. The first is single tile (color steel tile). The second is composite plate. (polyurethane or rock wool is sandwiched between the two layers of color coated boards to keep warm in winter and cool in summer, as well as sound insulation and fire protection).